|Tessa was recommended to RMK by one of our very own talented voice actors and one listen to her demo will showcase why she is being noticed by her peers.
Despite her young age, Tessa has already kicked some big career goals (IMDB page), and in the realm of voice it’s fair to say Tessa is a genius of timing and inflection. One of the tracks featured on Tessa’s demo jumped out to us as a demonstration of ‘inflection perfection’ – do yourself a favour and listen (and watch) the track in it’s entirety here… then head to Tessa’s webpage for more Tessa greatness.
Fun Facts about Tessa:
• Started surfing at 6 and has a history of competitive wins and sponsorships
• Has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do
• Recorded two albums for In Your Dreams and was the voice of the theme tune
• Guy Pearce played her dad in Holding The Man
• Did her own surfing stunts in Home And Away
• Is half French.
• Has surfed in Sri Lanka, Hawaii, Bali, France, California, New York, New Zealand, Tasmania… just to name a few